This self-care tarot deck is here for you. It exists to tell you what you can’t tell yourself in the moment but have known all along.
Homebound Tarot is a deck for personal readings, diary entries, and journaling. It's a deck created around self-reflection, inner guidance, and centering. With the deck and guidebook, you will have everything you need to begin an exciting journey into reflective, personal tarot readings and get to know yourself on a deeper level.
Anyone can work with tarot cards regardless of their initial knowledge or experience with tarot. Starting with a personal practice is a perfect way to become acquainted with tarot - and with yourself.
The calming images in Homebound Tarot cards represent emotions and feelings you can see via movement and body language. They are emotion in motion and are forms we can relate to because they are forms we take on ourselves.
Your tarot bundle includes everything you need to begin a journey into reflective personal tarot readings:
- 78-card, full-colour deck (2.75" x 4.75") on 120lb silk cover cardstock
- 190-page softcover guidebook (4" x 7")
- cotton muslin deck bag
The guidebook contains
- Images and descriptions of all 78 cards
- Summary notes, and a mantra or journal prompt for each card
- An Introduction to tarot cards and how to use them
- An introduction to reflective tarot reading and the Homebound deck
- Card spreads to try