Thank you for your interest in our products and wholesale program! By purchasing our wholesale products, you agree to the terms below.
- Some items available on our retail website are not available for wholesale. Please log in under your business/wholesale account to view our current wholesale selection.
- Product availability is subject to change.
- Wholesale pricing is displayed on www.pressandstill for those logged in as approved retailers.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Prices are subject to change, but we will honor confirmed order pricing.
- Wholesale orders are exempt from sales tax. If you are an Idaho retailer, you must send us a completed Sales Tax Resale form before placing your first order: https://tax.idaho.gov/forms/EFO00149_12-04-2018.pdf
Discounts / coupon codes
- Only wholesale discount codes may be used on your wholesale order.
- No other discounts, rewards or promotions of any kind may be applied to wholesale orders.
- Wholesale orders not following these guidelines will be cancelled.
Once your application is approved, you will be able to log in and shop our entire wholesale collection, as listed in the Quick Order Form.
- Opening order and reorder minimums are $350 (before shipping costs). You must meet the minimum to complete check-out.
- We do not currently offer terms or sell on consignment. Payment is due at the time of order.
- We accept the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Shopify Pay and Apple Pay.
- You may email order changes to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order and we must agree to those changes before proceeding.
- Orders canceled by you are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Production / lead times
- Turnaround time on most wholesale orders is 6-9 weeks, as most wholesale products are made to order. To keep pricing down and ingredients fresh, and to maximize efficiency, we gang orders together and start a new production run approximately every 3 weeks. See the current schedule when you log in, and at the top of the Quick Order Form.
- If we have enough product in stock to fulfill your order, we will contact you and offer it to you. If you accept, your order will ship within approximately 4-5 business days.
- Orders ship via USPS Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx (with signature confirmation and insurance).
- Shipping and insurance are not included in the cost of goods and are charged when you place the order.
- Boise customers may arrange (via email to wholesale@pressandstill) to pick up their orders.
- We do not ship directly to your customers (no drop shipping).
- We are not able to provide exact delivery timeframes for all destinations. In addition, some international shipments may experience customs delays. We suggest you contact your local customs office for any additional information.
- All taxes, duties and handling fees associated with international deliveries are the responsibility of the buyer.
Shipping errors / damages
- Please inspect shipments immediately upon arrival and make sure that all goods delivered match the items ordered/invoiced.
- Contact email@example.com within 5 business days of receipt to report damaged or defective shipments. Include your order number and photos of interior and exterior packaging, shipping label and damaged goods. Product damaged due to improper packaging will be replaced with new merchandise. If damages appear to be the result of the carrier, we ask that you report damages and claim insurance through the carrier.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping or delivery due to force of nature or uncontrollable events. If your package should fail to make it to you, we will do everything we possibly can to track it down, but claims should be placed with the carrier.
- We are not responsible for goods damaged during shipping when you ship to your customers. When shipping our products, please package well (preferably with recyclable materials).
Returns / exchanges
Wholesale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. If there are any product issues that have occurred during manufacturing and/or shipping, please contact us and we will work on a resolution (see “Shipping errors / damages”).
- Wholesale accounts are available to brick-and-mortar retail shops, or online retailers with their own storefronts (websites). Items may not be sold on third-party websites such as Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Walmart, etc.
- We list suggested retail pricing (MSRP) for online and brick-and-mortar stores. If selling below MSRP, you must advertise as being “on sale” or the equivalent. Online stores must not sell lower than 20 percent below MSRP.
- We do not guarantee that our items will be priced at full retail at all times on our website. We reserve the right to have sales, promotions, and price changes on our retail items at any time and for any reason at our discretion.
- Products may not be modified and must be sold in their original packaging.
All photos and product-related copy belong to Press & Still LLC and may not be used without our permission, except in the following ways:
- You may use our brand name, logo and product descriptions in store signage/promotional materials, provided the logo is used in accordance with our brand guidelines – please contact us for the proper files and usage guidelines.
- You may use our product photos in your promotional materials. We ask that if you use our photos on social media, you mention our brand and tag our account.
Nature of handmade / botanical ingredients
All of our products are handmade using plant-based ingredients.
- Due to the nature of our production method and the availability of ingredients at the time of production, each batch may vary slightly.
- All products are heat and light sensitive and we recommend that you not display them in windows or under hot, bright lights. If you are interested in creating a window display, please contact us for display products (not containing the precious blends) at cost.
Private labeling / custom products
We do not offer private label or custom products at this time but may consider collaborations with the right partners. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
We value customer observations, ideas and suggestions and encourage you share compliments or point out areas where we can improve.
For all other questions, please contact us here: email@example.com